Sleep Apnea Quiz
Do You Have Sleep Apnea? Find Out Here
When it comes to sleep medicine, a dentist’s care is crucial. Here at Weatherford Dental Sleep Medicine, Dr. Deborah Romack works closely with your primary doctor or any specialists involved with your case so a diagnosis and ideal treatment solution can be decided on as soon as possible. Our team specializes in providing sleep apnea treatment that's either used as an alternative or in addition to traditional CPAP or surgery, so it’s important to us that we’re able to identify patients with obstructive sleep apnea and those who may be intolerant to that kind of therapy. Dr. Romack uses a home sleep testing monitor for calibration of your oral appliance. This state-of-the-art device creates a detailed report which can be reviewed by your physician to monitor your condition. If you’re deemed a prime candidate for oral appliance therapy, we look forward to helping you sleep soundly in Weatherford, TX!
How It Works
The most common signs of sleep apnea include:
- Excessive exhaustion in the daytime
- Headaches that tend to occur after waking up or right before going to sleep.
- Experiencing problems with memory or concentration when awake.
- Legs that seem to swell while you are sleeping.
- Heartburn or general chest pain that occurs while you are sleeping.
- Snoring, gasping, snorting, or complete periods of silence when sleeping (check with your bed partner about this).
Take Our Sleep Apnea Quiz Today
If any of these sound familiar, it’s worth your time to take our sleep apnea quiz and receive our team’s professional opinion on whether or not you’re likely to suffer from this potentially dangerous condition. When you come in for your first appointment, Dr. Romack reviews your medical and sleep-related history, performs an examination of your airway, and further assesses your risk factors. Then, she will make recommendations best suited for your needs.
Other Sleep Apnea Treatment Options
Oral Appliance Therapy